A 28-YEAR-OLD burglar is on the run after breaching the conditions of his prison release.
Thames Valley Police wants to take Lee Doyle back to prison after he breached the terms of his parole licence.
Doyle was jailed for 32 months in February last year for a burglary in 2012.
Now Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in tracking him.
Investigating officer Det Sgt Adam Osborne said: “We would like to locate Lee Doyle as he is on recall to prison and has breached the terms of his parole licence.
“We believe that Doyle is moving between different force areas. He is known to frequent Oxford, Botley and Thame. He has links to Weston-super-Mare and Hayling Island in Hampshire.“
Anyone with information should contact Det Sgt Adam Osborne of Abingdon Local CID on 101 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website
- Council planning new PSPO to tackle illegal boaters in Oxford