A 28-YEAR-OLD burglar is on the run after breaching the conditions of his prison release.
Thames Valley Police wants to take Lee Doyle back to prison after he breached the terms of his parole licence.
Doyle was jailed for 32 months in February last year for a burglary in 2012.
Now Thames Valley Police is appealing for help in tracking him.
Investigating officer Det Sgt Adam Osborne said: “We would like to locate Lee Doyle as he is on recall to prison and has breached the terms of his parole licence.
“We believe that Doyle is moving between different force areas. He is known to frequent Oxford, Botley and Thame. He has links to Weston-super-Mare and Hayling Island in Hampshire.“
Anyone with information should contact Det Sgt Adam Osborne of Abingdon Local CID on 101 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot