A WEATHER warning remains in place for Oxfordshire today, with heavy rain forecast to sweep in this afternoon.
The Met Office has a yellow warning in place for London and the South East - including Oxfordshire - and the East Midlands, East of England, North West England, South West England, Wales and the West Midlands.
Yellow warnings are the lowest ranking though of its warnings, meaning to be aware.
There is light showers forecast for early this morning, drying up mid-morning.
The light stuff will fall again around lunchtime, with heavy rain or showers following, says the Met Office.
Light showers will then continue through the evening.
And if you're hoping that will be it, unfortunately the forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend is no more encouraging.
Heavy rain and heavy showers are forecast throughout the day on Saturday and light showers on both Sunday and Monday afternoons.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards