A TEENAGE girl woke up in a strange house after a night out where she was sexually assaulted by two men, a jury heard today.
The prosecution has this morning opened it's case in the trial of Zeeshan Ahmed, 28, Bilal Ahmed, 27, and Mustafa Ahmed, 26,at Oxford Crown Court.
Abigail Husbands, prosecuting, told the jury the teenager woke up on a sofa in a shared house on Cowley Road in the early hours of December 17, 2011.
She said the girl was then sexually assaulted - first by Mustafa, from London, and then by Bilal Ahmed, from Maidenhead.
Miss Husbands said she then locked herself in a toilet and called the police, who arrived at the house and subsequently arrested both men.
The barrister said after the arrests Bilal's cousin Zeeshan contacted the complainant, first trying to befriend her and eventually threatening she would be shot if she didn't stop talking to the police.
He is now facing one count of perverting the course of justice between December 2011 and January 2012.
The trial continues and is expected to last until Friday, June 6.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops