TWO teenagers have been charged with an armed robbery at a Risinghurst bookmakers.
Shumon Hassan, of Humfrey Road in Barton, and Abdullah Mohammed, of Harcourt Terrace in Headington, have been accused of robbery and possession of an imitation firearm following the raid at Stan James in The Roundway on March 13.
Hassan, 19, and Mohammed, 18, were charged on Friday and bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on June 2.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website