TWO teenagers have been charged with an armed robbery at a Risinghurst bookmakers.
Shumon Hassan, of Humfrey Road in Barton, and Abdullah Mohammed, of Harcourt Terrace in Headington, have been accused of robbery and possession of an imitation firearm following the raid at Stan James in The Roundway on March 13.
Hassan, 19, and Mohammed, 18, were charged on Friday and bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on June 2.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her