POLICE have appealed for information after a 28 year-old woman went missing on Sunday.
Manjit Kaur was last seen at around 6pm in Augustine Way, Oxford, wearing a gold coloured suit.
She is 5ft 7in, slim, has long, straight black hair and is thought to have links with the Midlands.
Chief Inspector Yvette Hitch said: “I am appealing for anyone with any information about Manjit’s whereabouts to contact police.
"Our primary concern is for Manjit’s welfare and if she sees this appeal, I would ask her to present herself at a police station to let us know you are safe.”
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website