A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Double housing developments will bring more than 2,000 homes to Didcot
- Judge blasts prosecution service for 'incompetence' in handling sex offences case
- Police helicopter circles over Abingdon after man reportedly attacks woman
- Mum of seven-year-old girl mauled by dog describes horror attack as animal and owner still on loose
- Man, 45, bailed until September after fatal crash on M40