A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- VISION 2033: Thousands of homes and new £100m Thames bridge
- It's official: The most average place in Britain is here in Oxfordshire
- Fast food plan is a takeaway too many, say locals
- Thousands may have to see their GP at JR after surgery move falls through
- Pound coin problems - station machine doesn't accept £1 or £5