A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Tributes paid to elderly 'gentleman' whose body was pulled from the river
- Inquiry into historic child sex abuse at athletics club
- Drug dealer dubbed estate's 'number one problem' off the streets after Glastonbury plot
- CCTV of four people police want to speak to after shop windows smashed
- UPDATE: Lanes cleared on A34 following multi-vehicle crash