A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE: Man found on fire taken to hospital in serious condition
- Child protection body to be overhauled after staff are hit by backlog
- Bride forced to go down aisle in wheelchair after car crash on A44
- Friends and family pay tribute to man affectionately known as Shellz who died in car crash
- "Exceptionally" heavy traffic delaying bus services in and out of Oxford