A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- 'Nightmare': Oxfordshire residents' fear for loved ones in terror attack aftermath
- PICTURES & VIDEO: Police name suicide bomber in Manchester terror attack
- TERROR ATTACK: Murdered teen's photo used in fake 'missing' list
- TERROR ATTACK: People in Oxford gather for vigil to show solidarity with Manchester
- Couple fed up with 'catastrophic' cuts decide to launch new care centre