A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE + VIDEO: Police continue to question man, 63, after man's body found in Banbury home
- Headteachers defend policy after schools suspend dozens of pupils
- Flytipper stole rubbish from recycling banks and dumped it by river
- VIDEO: Can you tell the difference? Assistant pub manager strips down for viral video
- Thunder and hail expected to hit Oxfordshire this afternoon