A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- VIDEO: Girl, 14, "was hugged" by men who forced her into car and attacked her
- Transsexual prostitution ring leaders ordered to pay back ill-gotten gains
- Junior doctors join campaigners at Oxford rally to oppose new contract
- Drivers facing delays on A34 northbound following multi-vehicle crash
- Busy commuter route will be shut for weeks for archaeological dig