A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- The big bang you'll want to get through your letter box
- How's this for an annual rent - a single rose bush
- Vicar of Dibley writer awarded honorary doctorate at Oxford Brookes
- Foodies get their fill at this year's Abingdon Food and Drink Festival
- Sheriff of Oxford makes feathered friends on official visit to Port Meadow