A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Rat infestation found at kebab and pizza takeaway
- Police hunt for man who stabbed woman after she refused to hand him her dog
- Back to square one as workmen return to newly revamped Frideswide to the annoyance of embattled traders
- Six month memorial of Didcot Power Station disaster "hardest yet"
- Colourful ceremony at Oxford Crematorium as fundraiser Robin Chard laid to rest