A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE: 5,000 without power, roads closed, trees down and buildings damaged as Storm Doris rips into county
- Are the Beckhams moving to Oxfordshire?
- ONE YEAR ON: The eerie hush that no one will ever forget
- ONE YEAR ON: How the Didcot tragedy unfolded, and what happens next?
- Driver with 51 points on licence still on roads