A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Hundreds of beds set to go in major hospital shake-up
- Car flips on ice created by burst water main - two people treated for injuries
- Update: Oxford Eastern Bypass reopened and motorcyclist taken to hospital
- REVEALED: 13 more shops and restaurants announced for new Westgate Centre
- Hunt on for 'at least two men' after 15 break-ins across North Oxford in a month