A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE: Police appeal for witnesses after car smashes into village post office
- UPDATE: Man found on fire taken to hospital in serious condition
- Family of Sheldon Thomas pay tribute to "loving son" after he died in car crash
- Man arrested on suspicion of exposure after incident near Rose Hill primary school
- What a scorcher! Oxford to be hotter than Ibiza over the weekend