A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Supercars captivate crowds in Oxford as Transformers filming enters final day
- Bus users call for halt to planned pedestrianisation of Queen Street
- Woman arrested on suspicion of class A drug possession after early morning raid
- Man charged with cannabis drug offences in Oxfordshire
- Oxford Parkway hailed as 'iconic' as judges award top prize