A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATED: Full gallery of the best photos from The Big Feastival
- Father and son's American trucks turn heads at Blenheim Festival of Transport
- Volunteers help to spruce up country's oldest white horse in re-chalking tradition
- Almost 350 runners pound streets for Headington5 road race
- Oxford head signs letter criticising 'hugely disappointing' university fee rises