A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE: Police appeal for help after fatal car crash in Oxford
- Chaos predicted at Oxford Parkway as thousands re-directed due to railway closures
- Landlords who suffered terrifying raid at The Red Lion set to reopen tomorrow
- Oxford pub to close for three weeks due to tenancy change
- Film company admits health and safety breach after Harrison Ford is airlifted to Oxford