A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- CAUGHT OUT: Drivers fined as tough new laws introduced on mobile phones at the wheel
- Opportunities missed to uncover 'despicable' child abuse earlier, report reveals
- Reporter fined £200 for using mobile phone while driving to police operation on new laws
- Teenager dies following motorbike crash
- MUTINY ON THE BUSES: Strike may not be as bad as first feared