A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- UPDATE: Woman has 'life-threatening injuries' after being hit by car near park and ride
- School pupils should be shown 'hard-hitting' drama about the horrors of child sex abuse
- Police boss says armed officers 'necessary' on streets of Oxford after Manchester bombing
- Shoppers 'running and screaming' as Templars Square Centre evacuated
- Two big names added to Common People festival line-up