A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Boris Johnson bookies' favourite for next Prime Minister
- Spirits remain high at Oxford festivals despite heavy rainstorms today
- Couples seek the recipe of love, as Mencap organises First Dates at Italian restaurant
- Trespassers on the train track at Oxford causing long delays
- More than 1,000 children will walk for burns victim Henry