A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Surge in voting sign-ups as thousands in Oxfordshire register for snap General Election
- Youngster finds dead ants nesting in her Cadbury Easter egg
- Former teacher at prestigious private school 'inappropriately touched' pupil
- Panicked drivers call 999 as pensioner drives wrong way on A34
- Cyclists unite with election candidates for mass rally