A driving instructor was caught by the police eating a bowl of muesli behind the wheel.
Officers from the Thames Valley Roads Policing team stopped a man between 8.30am and 9am on Garsington Road.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams confirmed that the driver was fined £100 and given three penalty points.
She said: “A driver was stopped on Garsington Road for driving without full control of the vehicle. He was issued a fixed penalty notice.”
- Fears over future of Covered Market after fresh rent rises
- Your chance to use the Force as lightsaber sport comes to Oxford
- Oxfordshire MPs back freedom of the press as potential new regulations cause 'grave concern'
- Oxford Castle unlocks Halloween holiday-making
- ‘Housing plan would destroy scene which inspired Narnia’