Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Sunday March 2
Updated 8:43pm Sunday 2nd March 2014 in News
Enable automatic updates every 30 seconds? YES NO
- Couple who tried to conceive for five years delighted to have little baby boy after trying budget supermarket IVF drugs
Good morning. Let's have a Sunday catch up on some of the things you may have missed this week.
David Cameron was at South Hinksey to look at flood defences on Friday and we interviewed him about the plan for the flood channel west of the city.
- There was yesterday's story of the sex abuser only caught because his victim tape recorded a confession from him
- Equally shocking was the tragedy of Mark Wood, the man who starved to death after his benefits were cut
- Last night Oxford United chairman Ian Lenagan gave an update on the club's hunt for a permanent manager
- The Northern Lights were seen above Oxfordshire on Thursday night. Look at some special pictures of this spectacular
- In our videos section we've got the flashmob that was a surprise wedding proposal for one lucky woman
- United lost yesterday but let's wash over that for U's fans by offering up the video of the club's goals of the month for February
- And Miss Mercury Flame is on camera performing a beginner's guide for burlesque
- We launched our new lists section this week so read through 10 Reasons... To support Oxford City and To live on Oxfordshire's rivers
- We've had a bit of fun with your nominations for Oxfordshire's rudest place names, and you can vote for your favourite
- There's new music in our Local Bands MP3 Showcase to enjoy
- And finally our picks of the best bits of our entertainments section The Guide and lifestyle section Friday Life
Comments are closed on this article.