People treated after East Oxford chip pan fire

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in East Oxford.

Firefighters were called to Craufurd Road on Saturday at 7.09pm and a man and woman were treated at the scene by paramedics.

Watch Manager Alan Hutchinson said: “The occupants were lucky that they had working smoke alarms to raise the warning.”

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree