Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Fire crews at St John's College after smoke seen coming from the building
9:47am Tuesday 17th September 2013 in News
THREE fire engines are at St John’s College in Oxford this morning after smoke was seen coming from the building.
Firefighters have entered the St Giles college with breathing apparatus and hoses to tackle the fire which is believed to have started from electrical wiring in the Kendrew building.
More to follow.