Log fire put out in Nuneham Courtenay

First published in News

A burning log sparked a fire at a house in Nuneham Courtenay.

Fire crews were called to the property on the A4074 at 11.10am, yesterday. The log caught light next to stove in the living room.

Three fire crews from Oxford were sent to the incident but the residents put the fire out themselves before firefighters arrived.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree