Fire at shelter

First published in News

Firefighters were called to O’Hanlon House, the Oxford Night Shelter, in Luther Street in the early hours of yesterday morning.

They were called at 1.20am to a small fire in an industrial washing machine in the centre’s ground floor laundry.

The blaze had been put out by the time firefighters arrived and the crew moved the washing machine outside to the open air.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree