The Scales of Justice
- Oliver Cosh, 22, of Wensum Crescent, Bicester, convicted of assault by beating in Bicester on February 5. Given a 26-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months and given a supervision and activity requirements. Told to do 100 hours unpaid community work and pay £500 compensation and £620 costs. Also banned from Yates in Sheep Street, Bicester, for 12 months.
- Jamie Prime, 21, of Lawrence Way, Bicester, admitted possession of cannabis in Bicester on August 29. Fined £110, £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Jack Sherbourne, 21, of Marsh Walk, Witney, admitted possession of amphetamine in The Crofts, Witney, on October 13. Handed a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Sean Williams, 32, of McKeevor Place, Banbury, admitted possession of cannabis in Dorcas Road, Banbury, on September 25. Fined £200, £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. l Anthony Baugh, 26, of Edinburgh Close, Banbury, admitted criminal damage worth £172.80 to a glass window belonging to Fellside Estates in Banbury on September 18. Given a 12-month conditional discharge. Told to pay £172.80 compensation and £30 costs.
- Katy-May Davies, 34, of Sylvester Close, Burford, admitted possession of cocaine in Burford on August 8. Fined £165, £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- David Marchant, 42, of Aldsworth Court, Witney, admitted criminal damage worth £80 to a car tyre in Aldsworth Court, Witney, on September 21. Fined £65, £80 compensation, £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Christopher Read, 18, of Weeping Cross, Bodicote, Banbury, admitted using threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress, in Banbury on October 5. Handed a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £85 costs.
- Daniel Spindler, 22, of Deacon Way, Banbury, admitted possession of cannabis in Banbury on September 5. Fined £155, £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Paul Wallis, 30, of Eton Close, Witney, admitted stealing car registration plates in Witney on June 9 and August 26. Also admitted making off without paying for £67.52 of unleaded petrol in Wolvercote on June 9, making off without paying for £40 of petrol in Long Hanborough in July and admitted making off without paying for £61.09 of diesel fuel in Minster Lovall on August 26. Community order made with a three-month curfew. Told to pay £208.61 compensation and £85 costs.