Fire at Oxford Golf Centre

First published in News by

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze at Oxford Golf Centre.

Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the blaze in a shed at the centre in Binsey Lane at 5pm on Sunday.

Investigators said this morning the fire started after an electrical fault.

Manager Mark Walker said the centre was open as normal today. 

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:34pm Tue 20 Nov 12

Myron Blatz says...

At least the greens won't have caught fire!
At least the greens won't have caught fire! Myron Blatz
  • Score: -1

6:34pm Tue 20 Nov 12

Myron Blatz says...

At least the greens won't have caught fire!
At least the greens won't have caught fire! Myron Blatz
  • Score: 0

4:15pm Wed 21 Nov 12

Pavinder Msvarensy says...

Maybe they will just have to start from SCRATCH.
Maybe they will just have to start from SCRATCH. Pavinder Msvarensy
  • Score: -93

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree