One of our best sellers on our a la carte menu at the moment.
* 15g olive oil
* 10g chopped red chillies (if you like it with less of a kick, remove the seeds, and don't forget to wash your hands after. Ouch, otherwise)
* 40g diced red onions
* 80g Blue Swimmer crab
* 70g white wine
* 100g whipping cream
* 20g chopped coriander
* 200g linguine pasta
Place the linguine in a pan of boiling, salted water with a little bit of olive oil to prevent it sticking together.
In a large sauté pan add the olive oil, chillies and red onion.
Sweat for about three minutes.
Add the white wine and reduce by three-quarters then add the whipping cream and boil for about three minutes.
Add the chopped coriander and the cooked linguine pasta. Cook for a further two to three minutess until hot.
Season to taste, place into a large bowl, and serve. Place a lime wedge and shaved parmesan to garnish.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Amelia Lily talks American Idiot, X Factor and keeping it real with Katherine MacAlister
- Lee Brennan - 911, falling out of fame, and becoming Footloose again...
- It must be spring if The Fishes has got asparagus on the menu
- Hoops donuts opens in Banbury
- Introducing the new Brunching Barber - starting of at St Giles Cafe.
- Eggs Etectera on Botley Road might be casualty of Waitrose but it is fighting back with a new neighbourhood sandwich, bread and paper store Country Grains
- Wee Cafe in Chinnor challenges bladder cancer in a new way