One of our best sellers on our a la carte menu at the moment.
* 15g olive oil
* 10g chopped red chillies (if you like it with less of a kick, remove the seeds, and don't forget to wash your hands after. Ouch, otherwise)
* 40g diced red onions
* 80g Blue Swimmer crab
* 70g white wine
* 100g whipping cream
* 20g chopped coriander
* 200g linguine pasta
Place the linguine in a pan of boiling, salted water with a little bit of olive oil to prevent it sticking together.
In a large sauté pan add the olive oil, chillies and red onion.
Sweat for about three minutes.
Add the white wine and reduce by three-quarters then add the whipping cream and boil for about three minutes.
Add the chopped coriander and the cooked linguine pasta. Cook for a further two to three minutess until hot.
Season to taste, place into a large bowl, and serve. Place a lime wedge and shaved parmesan to garnish.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona @ Old Schools Quad, Oxford 'Shakespeare gets a groovy makeover'
- Blue's Antony Costa talks to Katherine MacAlister about musicals, boybands and about defying your critics and following your dreams.
- Katherine MacAlister breaks a golden rule by revisiting The White Hart in Fyfield and is almost lost for words.
- Learn to cook Thai properly. Katherine MacAlister makes a green Thai curry and spring rolls at Thaikhun's new cookery classes, but are they any good?
- There's new Indian supper club in town, thanks to WeFiFo
- Just in time for festival season, the Carluccio's picnic comes to the rescue. Katherine MacAlister goes all in.
- Cowley Road Carnival on Sunday is about food as much as anything else. We find out what's on offer.