A SEMI - DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW, UPDATED OVER RECENT YEARS AND WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE FRONT.
HALL, SITTING/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES, TWO BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, CONSERVATORY, DOUBLE GLAZING OIL - FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, GARDENS.
Updated over recent years, the property comprises a two bedroom semi detached bungalow, situated in a small cul de sac, on the edge of the village and with views over countryside to the front. Outside, the bungalow has gardens to both the front and rear. Wigginton stands amidst attractive and undulating countryside between the market towns of Chipping Norton and Banbury. It comprises mainly period stone-built cottages and houses, benefits from a public house and is about two miles from the larger centre of Hook Norton wherein will be found facilities covering all daily needs including a popular Primary School. Secondary education is to be found at the Warriner School Bloxham.
Directions: From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. Ignore the turn in South Newington itself and continue out of the village and after about a further mile turn right where signed posted Wigginton. Take the first road on the right again sign posted to the village and Oxhey Rise will be found immediately on entering the village. From Chipping Norton take the A361 Banbury Road and having passed the Masons Arms public house, after about five miles, turn left sign posted to Wigginton, continuing as above.
Recessed Porch, with part obscure glazed door to:
HALL: Recessed ceiling lights. Access to loft. Travatine stone floor with under floor heating. Radiator. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelves.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 20´5" x 11´9" narrowing to 8´5" in dining area. Double glazed window over looking front garden and with views towards countryside. Further window to side. Fireplace. Recessed ceiling lights. Wall lights. Central heating thermostat. Two radiators. Recess with built in cupboard and display shelf over.
Doorway from the Dining Area to:
KITCHEN: 10´3" x 10´0". Refitted with a range of units comprising of worktops, with inset one and a half bowel stainless steel sink, wall cupboards over and drawers and cupboards under. Four plate ceramic hob with hood over and electric double oven. Integrated appliances, to include washing machine, dish washer and fridge/freezer. Travatine stone floor with under floor heating. Recessed ceiling lights. Double glazed window and double glazed, double doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 11´0" x 5´0". Double glazed windows and two doors to garden:
BEDROOM 1: 12´1" x 10´0". Double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Recessed ceiling lights. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 9´4" x 8´1". Double glazed window to front with views towards countryside. Recessed ceiling lights. Radiator.
BATHROOM: Fitted with a modern suite comprising of a panelled bath, with independent shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc. Part tiled walls. Travatine stone floor with under floor heating. Chrome ladder radiator.
OUTSIDE: The property is set back from the road behind a low hedge with gate and path leading to the front door, the garden being laid to lawn. The path continues to the side of the property, to the rear garden. Again predominantly laid to lawn and having a paved patio adjacent to the house. The garden is enclosed on two sides by timber fencing with a dry stone wall to the rear boundary.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.