Broughton Road, Banbury £695
King & Woolley - Banbury
Phone the agent:
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
A tastefully updated end of terrace two bedroom house situated away from passing traffic and including floor coverings, blinds and curtains and benefiting from private parking. The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of the town centre and college.
Directions: from Banbury Cross proceed up the Broughton Road taking the right turn into Gilkes´ Yard. Follow this around to the left and the gate to 84 Broughton Road will be found on the left.
SITTING ROOM 10´10" x 10´. Tiled fireplace with timber mantle and surround. Cupboards to either side one having shelves over. Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator.
KITCHEN 11´ x 7´9" average. Refitted with a range of units comprising of wood effect worktops with inset stainless steel sink. Stainless steel Moffatt gas hob with electric oven under and stainless steel canopy over. Tiled splash backs. Slate floor with under floor heating. Concealed gas fired boiler for central heating. Double glazed window to rear. Deep understairs recess with space for fridge/freezer and storage.
INNER LOBBY Door to rear. Slate floor. Recess with plumbing for washing machine and cupboard over having slatted shelves. Door to
BATHROOM Refitted white suite comprising of panelled bath with independent shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Extensive wall tiling. Ladder radiator. Obscure double glazed window.
Staircase rises from the kitchen to
LANDING with pine doors to
BEDROOM 1 11´9" maximum x 9´11". Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11´1" x 8´8". Over stairs cupboard. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator
OUTSIDE The property is approached through a timber gate from Gilkes´ yard with a path leading to one side of the garden to the front door. The garden is laid to lawn with some shrub borders and a mature beech hedge to one side. To the rear is a small enclosed yard.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.