A WELL-PRESENTED TWO STOREY HOUSE OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION.
ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH BUILT-IN DOMESTIC APPLIANCES, 3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, GARDEN, GARAGE. FITTED CARPETS AND CURTAINS.
Charlbury is a small town situated on the edge of the Cotswold Hills some 17 miles north of the University City of
Oxford and 7 miles from the market towns of Witney and Chipping Norton. Local facilities include shops, post office,
library, primary school, public houses, doctors and dentists and churches of several denominations. Bus services
connect to each of the afore mentioned centres whilst the town benefits in particular from a mainline rail station with
services to Oxford and London.
Directions: From the town centre travel north along the Enstone Road turning right at the crossroads into The Slade.
Ticknell Piece Road will be found as a turning to the left. The house is at the end of the second cul-de-sac on the right.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
CANOPY ENTRANCE PORCH:
ENTRANCE HALL: Radiator. Telephone point (subject to providers regulations). Stairs to first floor.
SITTING ROOM: Approx. 15' into bay window x 11'10": Radiator. TV aerial point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: Approx. 15' x 8': Range of timber fronted base and wall-mounted units with sink top and work surfaces. Domestic appliances include built-under Neff oven with a four burner gas hob and extractor hood above. Plumbing for automatic washing machine/dishwasher. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Door to rear garden.
LANDING: Airing cupboard with permanently insulated copper hot water cylinder, digital programmer etc.
BEDROOM 1: Approx. 10' x 8'8": Built-in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 9'4" x 8'8": Built-in wardrobe cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 6'8" x 6'2": Radiator. Telephone extension point.
BATHROOM: Panelled bath with combination taps and shower. Pedestal hand basin. Low level wc. Extractor fan. Electric shaving socket. Radiator.
There are both front and rear gardens with a pedestrian access to and from the latter.
GARAGE: Close to the property is a single garage which is included in the letting for the benefit of the tenants. The garage has light and power connected. It is the centre garage in a block of three situated in the cul-de-sac a few yards away from the property.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36.00 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £30 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.