Three bedroom semi detached property with two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from being double glazed*. Being offered for sale with no upward chain.
Three bedroom semi detached property with two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from being double glazed*.
Front entrance door with obscure double glazed panel inset, staircase leading to the first floor accommodation, obscure double glazed window to the front, wall mounted gas heater, door to lounge and further door through to:-
Dining Room 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to both the side and front. Door through to kitchen.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 4" (max) ( 3.99m x 4.06m (max) )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to the rear, coved ceiling and laminate wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' ( 2.57m x 2.74m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces with splashback tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas and electric cooker points, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and side entrance door with obscure double glazed panel inset.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to the front and airing cupboard. Doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 5" (min) extending to 11' 4" (max) ( 3.61m x 2.87m (min) extending to 3.45m (max) )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" (max) x 10' 7" (max) ( 3.20m (max) x 3.23m (max) )
Being L-Shaped. Double glazed window to the rear, storage heater and cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" (max) x 8' 4" (max) ( 2.46m (max) x 2.54m (max) )
Being L-Shaped. Double glazed window to the front and cupboard.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Wall mounted electric heater (not tested) and obscure double glazed window to the side.
Covered access with door to front, two brick outbuildings (one with high level flush WC), gravelled patio with lawned garden beyond.
* Where Specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.