Great opportunity for the growing family to purchase this three bed semi-detached house occupying the Shipley side of Wrose. Includes: Gas CH & UPVC DG. Briefly comprises; Reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom & boarded loft. Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
Great opportunity for the growing family to purchase this three bedroomed semi-detached house occupying the Shipley side of Wrose and includes: Gas CH & UPVC DG. The accommodation briefly comprises; Reception hall, lounge, dining room, maple effect fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, house bathroom with shower and a boarded loft. To the outside there are landscaped gardens, driveway and a single garage.
With radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' x 13' 1" maximum ( 4.57m x 3.99m maximum )
With a gas fire, stone fireplace surround incorporating audio display plinths, bay window and gas CH radiator.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 7' 2" + recess ( 4.19m x 2.18m + recess )
With coal effect gas fire, gas CH radiator, laminated wood floor and UPVC french doors leading to a balcony.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 7' 2" ( 4.75m x 2.18m )
With a range of maple effect wall, base and display units incorporating a laminated sink unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washer & dishwasher also space for a dryer. Complimentary part tiling.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' To robe ( 3.84m x 2.74m To robe )
With built in wardrobes and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Built in wardrobes and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' to bulkhead extending to 9' 8" max x 5' 2" ( 1.83m to bulkhead extending to 2.95m max x 1.57m )
With a bulk head store cupboard and a built in cabin bed.
A three piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low suite WC and complimentary part tiling.
Loft 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
Access by pull down ladder, ideal for storage and includes a Velux skylight.
To the outside there are well stocked landscaped lawned and bedded gardens to both front and rear with a driveway to the side leading to a single garage and there is also extra under house storage.
From Shipley Town Centre proceed up Leeds Road, upon reaching Carr Lane traffic lights turn right to Carr Lane, top of Carr Lane continue into Wrose Road, shortly after turn left into Thornacre Road. The property is situated on the left hand side identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.