CONNELLS - A fantastic opportunity to purchase a two bedroom park home in the village of Standlake. The home has lots of features to include a lawned garden with decked area, full membership to the leisure centre on the development and close proximity to the shop and post office. Call now to view!
A fantastic two bedroom park home in the desirable village of Standlake. The park is a 5 star award winning park home site awarded by the AA. It has lot's of selling features to include use of the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and the steam room on site. Also close to the park home is a small convenience store and a post office. The park home also offers a lawned garden with a raised decked area off the living room. The park home is for over 55's and does allow certain pets. Please call Connells for more details.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 19' 6" Max x 16' ( 5.94m Max x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and secondary double glazing to the front aspect. Also with double glazed patio door to the decked area. Fitted carpet and open plan to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, single glazed window to the side aspect, asterite sink and drainer with laminate work surfaces, tiling to splash back, electric oven with LPG gas hob, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and lino flooring.
Single glazed door to the rear aspect, door to both bedrooms and the shower room with a fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 11' 6" To rear of wardrobes ( 2.92m x 3.51m To rear of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric radiator and a fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric radiator and a fitted carpet
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, low level w/c, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and a fitted carpet.
Lawned garden area to the front of the property with raised decked area to the front of the house.
Off Street Parking
Allocated off street parking to the side of the property for a number of vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.