Situated within a gated development the property offers parking and lifts to the second floor apartment. The large footprint boasts large open plan kitchen, lounge and diner leading onto balcony, two double bedrooms with en suite to master, dining room / bedroom three and bathroom. No onward chain.
Spacious top floor apartment conveniently located with great access to A40 and A34. Situated within a gated development the property offers parking and lifts to the second floor apartment. The large footprint boasts large open plan kitchen, lounge and diner leading onto balcony, two double bedrooms with en suite to master, dining room / bedroom three and bathroom. No onward chain.
Gated development leading to..
Stairs & lift to front door on second floor.
Storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms, bathroom & lounge.
Lounge Area 18' 7" x 18' 9" ( 5.66m x 5.71m )
Double glazed doors to balcony, Double glazed doors to dining room/bedroom three, radiator, spotlights & is open plan to...
Kitchen Area 12' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall & base units, stainless steel one & a half bowl sink & drainer set in work surfaces, integrated electric oven & gas hobs, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer & microwave with plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear & side aspects, built-in wardrobes & radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, spotlights, heated towel rail, partly tiled with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobe & radiator.
Dining / Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect & radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail & part tiled.
One parking space & communal gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.