This three bedroom mid terraced property requires updating throughout.
GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY PROJECT.
THIS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY REQUIRES UPDATING THROUGHOUT. GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY PRODJECT. THE HOUSE COMPRISES OF: - ENTRANCE, CLOAKROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, LANDING, THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR PLUS GARAGE. END OF CHAIN.
Door to the side aspect.
Door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, electric wall heater, cupboard housing the meters, wood laminate flooring underfoot, doors to cloakroom, kitchen and two reception rooms.
Single glazed frosted window to the side aspect, low level w.c., wash hand basin, door to entrance hall.
Reception Room One 8' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.90m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, electric wall heater, archway access into reception two and door to entrance hall, wood laminate flooring underfoot.
Reception Room Two 15' x 10' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.18m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, electric wall heater, archway access back into reception one and door to entrance hall, wood laminate flooring underfoot.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.29m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect and door giving access into the rear garden, matching floor and wall based units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, roll edge work surfaces, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, plumbing and space for appliances, part tiled, door to entrance hall.
Stair rising from the entrance hall, access to loft space, built in cupboard, carpet underfoot, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, electric wall heater, built in wardrobe plus airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 13' 6" ( 3.68m x 4.11m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, electric wall heater, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, electric wall heater.
Single glazed frosted window to the front aspect, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled, electric wall heater.
Gate with path leading to the front door.
Enclosed laid to lawn with gated rear access and garage.
From the Cowley Connell Office turn right into Between Towns Road. Turn immediately right again at the mini round about into Barns Road. Continue along Barns Road into Blackbird Leys taking the first turn left at the mini roundabout into Balfour Road. Continue the whole length of the road taking the final turning on your left into Druce Way. The property to be sold is easily identified by a Connell For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.