Connells are pleased to offer this well presented family home, the location offers good transport links & is close to local shops & amenities. The property offers lounge, diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens with communal parking spaces to the front of the property.
Connells are pleased to offer this well presented family home, the location offers good transport links & is close to local shops & amenities. The property offers lounge, diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens with communal parking spaces available to the front of the property.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect leading to...
Radiator, two storage cupboards, one housing the boiler and leads on to...
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in work surfaces, space for washing machine, oven and cooker hood. Door way leading to...
Dining Area 9' x 10' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.18m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator and arch leading to...
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 8" max ( 3.48m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, a cupboard, loft access and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 4.14m x 2.67m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 5" ( 1.98m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built-in storage over the stairs.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Low maintenance, brick built shed to rear of garden, fenced to neighbours with a rear brick wall and access gate.
Communal parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.