50% SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY. Connells are pleased to offer for sale this first floor one double bedroom property with accommodation offering: - Entrance, first floor landing, replacement fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, double bedroom, bathroom, off street allocated parking and own rear garden.
50% SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY.
Connells are pleased to offer for sale this first floor one double bedroom property with accommodation offering: -
Entrance, first floor landing, replacement fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, double bedroom, bathroom, off street allocated parking and own rear garden.
Replacement double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, carpet underfoot.
First Floor Landing
Replacement double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs rising from the entrance, radiator, access to part bored loft space, carpet underfoot, doors to all further accommodation.
Lounge/dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.92m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators, television point, telephone point, electric feature fire place plus surround, carpet underfoot, door to landing and archway access into the kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted floor and wall based units, roll edge work surfaces incorporating the stainless steel sink unit and drainer, gas oven with hob plus cooker hood above, space for appliances, wall based combination boiler approximately five years old and services annually, wood laminate flooring underfoot, archway access back into the lounge/dining room.
Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.54m )
Replacement double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard with radiator and hanging rail, fitted wardrobes plus dressing table, carpet underfoot, door to landing.
Replacement double glazed window to the side aspect, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fitted wall cabinet, radiator, shaver point, fully tiled, cushioned flooring underfoot, door to landing.
Own rear garden area with two storage sheds.
Allocated parking for one vehicle plus one visitors parking.
A2 Dominion Housing Group Ltd. own the part share. Currently the owner pays rent £194.41 per calendar month for the part share. The 100% value represents £139,000.
From the Connells Cowley office turn right onto Between Towns Road, proceed to the end and at the traffic lights turn right onto the Watlington Road, proceed over the Tesco roundabout, proceed along and pass Johnsons Buildbase on the left hand side at the next roundabout turn right onto Grenoble Road, taking the second turning right into Littlebury, the property can be easily identified by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.