A fantastic 3 bedroom mid terrace house located in the popular area of Blackbird Leys. Well decorated throughout and ready to move in which is perfect for a family and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A fantastic 3 bedroom mid terrace house located in the popular area of Blackbird Leys. Well decorated throughout and ready to move in, perfect for a family and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed window to side aspect and single glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge Area 15' max x 12' 7" max ( 4.57m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, 2 x radiators, TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, understair storage, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear garden, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to font garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, TV point, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 7' 8" max ( 2.74m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, over stair storage, TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, part tiling, radiator.
Low level WC
Enclosed by fencing and hedging, pathway to front door and utility room, graveled and shrubbery area with gated access.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.