This is an exceptionally well presented two bedroom house, with garage and off street parking for three vehicles. En-Suite to Master bedroom, Enclosed rear garden. In valuers opinion in very good order.
This is an exceptionally well presented two bedroom house, with garage and off street parking for three vehicles. En-Suite to Master bedroom, Enclosed rear garden. In valuers opinion in very good order. On entering the property the entrance hall leads into the Kitchen with dinning area. The lounge has double glazed doors into the landscaped rear garden. Stairs to the first landing from the lounge with access into the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Leading into the kitchen.
Double glazed window to front aspect. A range of wall and base units, single sink drainer, work surfaces with tiled splashback, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer.
Double glazed french doors with views and access to the rear garden, fitted feature gas fire, radiators, stairs rising to first floor landing, tv point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, radiator, door into En-suite.
A single unit shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Radiator
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, airing cupboard housing immersion heater, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect. Suite comprises of panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator.
Laid to lawn with parking area for upto two cars.
A landscaped garden laid to lawn with a patio area and mature shrub borders enclosed by wood panelled fencing.
There is a garage located a short distance away from the property.
From Connells Cowley Office turn right, proceed over the mini roundabout to traffic light. Turn right onto Watlington Road, proceed straight over roundabout, straight on at eastern-by pass lights, and through next sets of traffic lights. Upon reaching the next roundabout take a right turn onto Grenoble Road. Continue on and over the Brake Hill roundabout then turn right into Nightingale Avenue. Take the first turning right into Sparrow Way where the property can be easily identified by a Connells 'For Sale' board,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.