Larger than average two double bedroom, first floor apartment conveniently situated for local shops & the No. 8 bus providing a regular service to Headington & on towards Oxford City Centre. Property boasts a good size lounge & kitchen/diner, double-glazing & recently refitted combination boiler.
Larger than average two double bedroom, first floor apartment conveniently situated for local shops & the No. 8 bus providing a regular service to Headington & on towards Oxford City Centre. Property boasts a good size lounge & kitchen/diner, is double-glazed & has a recently refitted combination boiler. This property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. No onward chain.
Secure communal door with key fob access & intercom system with stairs rising to first floor.
Wooden flat door, wood effect laminate flooring, intercom phone & three storage cupboards.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, TV point & radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
UPVC double-glazed window to front aspect, vinyl flooring, tiling to splash backs, a range of floor & wall mounted units with rolled edged work tops, newly replaced wall mounted combination boiler, space & plumbing for gas cooker & washer/dryer, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 10' 7" ( 4.55m max x 3.23m )
UPVC double-glazed window to rear aspect, carpet under foot, telephone points.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
UPVC double-glazed window to front aspect, carpet under foot, radiator, double wardrobe & further large storage cupboard.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 5' 5" ( 1.70m x 1.65m )
UPVC double-glazed obscured window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer taps & electric shower over. Wood effect vinyl flooring, tiling to splash sensitive areas, radiator.
Seperate W C
Low level WC, extractor & wood effect vinyl flooring.
Connells Home Conveyancing
Fixed price guarantee
Open 7 days a week & evenings
No need to visit conveyancer's offices
Specialist dedicated & friendly teams
Straight-forward advice in plain English
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.