A detached chalet bungalow that has been extended into the loft space providing an additional 2 bedrooms. As well as it's multiple rooms, it boasts an impressive lounge in excess of 18'! Due to several sales in the road, it is proved to be a popular location.
A detached chalet bungalow that has been extended into the loft space providing an additional 2 bedrooms. As well as it's multiple rooms, it boasts an impressive lounge in excess of 18'! Due to several sales in the road, it is proved to be a popular location. Now a much larger bungalow than the original, this lends itself to be an excellent family home.
Double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, smooth and coved ceiling
Lounge 18' 4" x 15' 1" ( 5.59m x 4.60m )
Double glazed french doors and windows to rear,fire place with gas fire, television point, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Dining Room 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, open fire place, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, tiling to principle areas, tiled flooring, textured and coved ceiling
First Floor Bedroom 1 21' x 12' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect,built in wardrobes and draws, television point, beamed ceiling with recess spot lights
wc, Pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with shower over, extractor fan, radiator, fully tiled
Bedroom 2 17' 9" x 11' 10" ( 5.41m x 3.61m )
Vulux Window, built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling with recess spot lights
wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, textured ceiling with recess spot lights
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Ground Floor Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
Double glazed Bay window, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Ground Floor Bathroom
Wc, Pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, radiator, tiling to principle areas
Mature hedging to front and side, laid to lawn with borders of shrubs, block paved driveway for off road parking for several veichles leading to garage.
Power and lighting with up and over doors
Enclosed garden blocked paved patio area, brick wall surround laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, shed, wooden gate for access to front.
From our office in Romsey proceed out of the town via The Hundred, at the Broadlands roundabout turn left and at the next roundabout take the third exit off. Continue along and you will pass Romsey Rapids on your right hand side. At the next roundabout turn right and continue along and straight over the next roundabout. Turn left into Upton Crescent........
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.