BRDC FORMULA 4 CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SWR Caterham F1 Driver Development Programme Team are targeting career-best results for Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Chipping Norton-based SWR linked up with the Caterham Formula 1 team, from Leafield, earlier this month to help drivers progress through the ranks.
Albert, who had a top-six finish at Brands Hatch in May, lies 13th in the standings, with Borrelli 17th.
Team owner Sean Walkinshaw said: “With the experience they gained last time, they’ll both be starting from a much better position.
“It would be absolutely fantastic to celebrate the start of such a prestigious partnership with some of our best results of the season.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Ex-Oxford United star Jamie Cook proud of career after hanging up football boots to turn attention to golf
- POINT-TO-POINT: Big names jockeys sign up for Anglo-Irish challenge at Kingston Blount
- ROWING: Oxford City's Josie Nash and Eilish Turner-Frick shine in Inter-Regional Championships
- ATHLETICS: Abingdon's Paul Fernandez impresses in London Marathon
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: James Walter’s double earns Oxford Saints their first victory
- ATHLETICS: Banbury Harriers win UK Youth Development League opener
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club close in on Division 1 crown
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Brookes students to host charity sevens tournament
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- HORSE RACING: Mark Bradstock thrilled with Coneygree's return to action