BRDC FORMULA 4 CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SWR Caterham F1 Driver Development Programme Team are targeting career-best results for Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Chipping Norton-based SWR linked up with the Caterham Formula 1 team, from Leafield, earlier this month to help drivers progress through the ranks.
Albert, who had a top-six finish at Brands Hatch in May, lies 13th in the standings, with Borrelli 17th.
Team owner Sean Walkinshaw said: “With the experience they gained last time, they’ll both be starting from a much better position.
“It would be absolutely fantastic to celebrate the start of such a prestigious partnership with some of our best results of the season.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- I moved to Oxford United to realise potential, says Ryan Ledson
- Chris Wilder: No place for Sheffield United to hide in "massive" game with Oxford United
- Oxford United confident new scoreboard will be installed shortly
- Benji Buchel call-up raises issue of Oxford United recalling Jack Stevens’ loan from Oxford City
- My Oxford United debut is a boost for all the club's youngsters - Miles Welch-Hayes
- OxVox column: Oxford United make a difference, thanks to generous supporters
- Michael Appleton happy with Oxford United options after Ryan Ledson's arrival
- FOOTBALL: Captain Scott Davies backs Oxford City to build on slow start to Vanarama National League South campaign
- CRICKET: Will Eason backs Division 2 leaders Horspath to finish the job without Rameez Raja
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town sign Oxford United's Jordan Graham on loan ahead of Larkhall Athletic clash