BRDC FORMULA 4 CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SWR Caterham F1 Driver Development Programme Team are targeting career-best results for Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Chipping Norton-based SWR linked up with the Caterham Formula 1 team, from Leafield, earlier this month to help drivers progress through the ranks.
Albert, who had a top-six finish at Brands Hatch in May, lies 13th in the standings, with Borrelli 17th.
Team owner Sean Walkinshaw said: “With the experience they gained last time, they’ll both be starting from a much better position.
“It would be absolutely fantastic to celebrate the start of such a prestigious partnership with some of our best results of the season.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix