Oxford RL will give fitness tests to captain Alex Thompson (calf), Callum Mulkeen (hand) and Wes Newton (hamstring) ahead of Sunday’s home clash with South Wales Scorpions (3).
The trio all came off in Oxford’s victory at London Skolars, but Michael Crabtree (hamstring) returns.
Head coach Tony Benson said: “It’s time to finish off the season on a high as we look for two final victories in front of our home crowd.”
Oxford RL: from Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Egerton, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Canice Carroll eyes Oxford United starting role after signing three-year deal
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell clinches US Open spot after superb qualifying display
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale
- RESULTS: May 27-28
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League reports
- MOTORSPORT: Haas and Williams in the points at Monaco Grand Prix
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final