Oxford RL will give fitness tests to captain Alex Thompson (calf), Callum Mulkeen (hand) and Wes Newton (hamstring) ahead of Sunday’s home clash with South Wales Scorpions (3).
The trio all came off in Oxford’s victory at London Skolars, but Michael Crabtree (hamstring) returns.
Head coach Tony Benson said: “It’s time to finish off the season on a high as we look for two final victories in front of our home crowd.”
Oxford RL: from Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Egerton, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Jordan Evans stays on at Oxford United to give support in final test
- Oxford United will monitor rivals' scores in final day showdown
- Danny Hylton happy to wait on contract talks until Oxford United's future is decided
- Composure will be key for Oxford United in sprint for the finish, says Michael Appleton
- Gareth Ainsworth aiming for Wycombe to make more memories at Oxford United's expense
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out