Oxford RL will give fitness tests to captain Alex Thompson (calf), Callum Mulkeen (hand) and Wes Newton (hamstring) ahead of Sunday’s home clash with South Wales Scorpions (3).
The trio all came off in Oxford’s victory at London Skolars, but Michael Crabtree (hamstring) returns.
Head coach Tony Benson said: “It’s time to finish off the season on a high as we look for two final victories in front of our home crowd.”
Oxford RL: from Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Egerton, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat