Oxford RL will give fitness tests to captain Alex Thompson (calf), Callum Mulkeen (hand) and Wes Newton (hamstring) ahead of Sunday’s home clash with South Wales Scorpions (3).
The trio all came off in Oxford’s victory at London Skolars, but Michael Crabtree (hamstring) returns.
Head coach Tony Benson said: “It’s time to finish off the season on a high as we look for two final victories in front of our home crowd.”
Oxford RL: from Benson, Blaney, Blewitt, Brooker, Crabtree, Connick, Davies, Egerton, Ellison, Evans, Hoggins, Hayles, Lynch, J Morris, S Morris, Mulkeen, Newton, O’Keeffe, Parker, Rice, Roden, Rowland, Sharratt, Thompson, Vickers, Winfield, Wright.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United agree loan for £2.4m striker Toni Martinez from West Ham
- Oxford United pass pitch inspection ahead of Checkatrade Trophy tie with Bradford City
- WATCH: Oxford United loan signing spectacularly scoring for West Ham in Checkatrade Trophy
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Michael Appleton delighted at four-midable Oxford United display
- Rob Hall owes me one, jokes Marvin Johnson after Oxford United win at Rochdale
- Ryan Ledson overjoyed at breaking his duck in Oxford United victory
- CRICKET: Ian Hawtin appointed chairman of selectors for Oxfordshire
- FOOTBALL: Conor McDonagh’s double shoots Banbury United into play-off spots
- FOOTBALL: Depleted North Leigh battle hard for a draw at Evesham