KEITH and Carol Mobley won the Ian Pearce Memorial Trophy at South Oxford.
The eight-end competition was sponsored by Beryl Pearce in memory of her husband.
The Mobleys came out on top 8-6 to win the cup, beating Richard Green and Letitia Batten.
- OXFORDSHIRE ladies ran out comfortable 108-92 winners against Hampshire at Oxford City & County.
Jeanette Berry skipped the biggest win of the match, 22-12, while there were also victories for Carol Penson, Sylvia Rogers and Carol Nall’s rinks.
Oxfordshire 108, Hampshire 92 (Oxon skips first): C Penson 19, K Kerley 15; S Rogers 18, B Plumpton 12; C Nall 22, S Burrows 17; S Gokgor 13, B Sparling 17; J Berry 22, L Hayward 12; P Ostler 14, M Leppard 19.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Ryan Ledson joins Oxford United from Everton for undisclosed fee
- Andy Triggs Hodge bows out on a high to concentrate on family
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints smash Cornish Sharks to land play-off semi-final slot
- CRICKET: Sussex paceman Tymal Mills given green light to play for Oxfordshire
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Jade O'Dowda sets sights on Tokyo 2020 Olympics after defending national heptathlon title
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan reflects on testing minor counties campaign
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire paceman Chad Keegan retires
- RACING: Hughie Morrison delighted after Nearly Caught triumphs in France
- BAR BILLIARDS: Bletchingdon beat Gladiators for first win of season
- BOWLS: Alan Ley leads Oxfordshire to tight win over Buckinghamshire