KEITH and Carol Mobley won the Ian Pearce Memorial Trophy at South Oxford.
The eight-end competition was sponsored by Beryl Pearce in memory of her husband.
The Mobleys came out on top 8-6 to win the cup, beating Richard Green and Letitia Batten.
- OXFORDSHIRE ladies ran out comfortable 108-92 winners against Hampshire at Oxford City & County.
Jeanette Berry skipped the biggest win of the match, 22-12, while there were also victories for Carol Penson, Sylvia Rogers and Carol Nall’s rinks.
Oxfordshire 108, Hampshire 92 (Oxon skips first): C Penson 19, K Kerley 15; S Rogers 18, B Plumpton 12; C Nall 22, S Burrows 17; S Gokgor 13, B Sparling 17; J Berry 22, L Hayward 12; P Ostler 14, M Leppard 19.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- DARTS: Tributes paid to young Oxon player Ryan Bull after death at 20
- GOLF: Heythrop Park to host Challenge Tour event
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver so hungry for more after taking on world
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season
- WEEKEND RESULTS July 23-24
- CRICKET: George Munsey's super spell steers Division 2 leaders Oxford to derby win over Aston Rowant
- CRICKET: Luke Ryan is the hero as Banbury beat Burnham in Division 1
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas left frustrated at Muller Anniversary Games