Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United add Barnet trip to pre-season schedule
- FOOTBALL: Teams to play in tournament in memory of Derek Measor
- FOOTBALL: Charlbury Town Under 12s land national title with 2-0 victory at King Power Stadium
- CRICKET: Cherwell League round-up – Dominant Cumnor again thwarted by weather
- CRICKET: OCA League round-up – Atkins stars as Charlbury beat Stonesfield and the rain
- AUNT SALLY: Magnificent Andy Lewis goes close to joining the maximum men in Greene King Oxford & District League
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise