Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton delighted at Shrewsbury victory
- Simon Eastwood scoops two prizes at Oxford United's end of season awards
- Oxford United 2 (Nelson 16, Hall 17), Shrewsbury Town 0
- Oxford United v Shrewsbury Town - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beaten in rain-ruined Trophy clash
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury