Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- MOTORSPORT: Oxfordshire's Formula 1 teams endure mixed results in Melbourne practice
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62