Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Simon Eastwood was always going to succeed with Oxford United, says defender Joe Skarz
- Bolton boss Phil Parkinson: We need to come out fighting against Oxford United
- Michael Appleton warns Oxford United of wounded Bolton Wanderers
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Manager John Brough eyes historic FA Cup run to build North Leigh support
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow