Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's fitness concerns ease despite Johnny Mullins knock
- ICE HOCKEY: Trio aiming to hit heights after taking over at Oxford City Stars
- Oxford United will let train take the strain for Carlisle journey
- ATHLETICS: Capital show as Kate Williamson beat British Over 70s marathon record in London
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock hails his Oxford Harlequins players after making Marston Ferry Road a fortress
- AUNT SALLY: In-form Oracle stay in touch with whitewash victory
- RUGBY UNION: Blue Boar enjoy tour of Ireland
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore to celebrate 40th anniversary
- MARTIAL ARTS: Oxfordshire stars in the medals at European Championships
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Vultures swoop to win Oxfordshire Veterans