Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss delivers Wembley warning to his players ahead of Chesterfield trip
- Time for Oxford United to take big chance and make our mark – Michael Appleton
- I've been a nightmare to live with, says Oxford United defender Joe Skarz
- Wes Thomas keeps his spirits up on long road to Oxford United recovery
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins out to maintain their great escape bid
- FOOTBAL: Boss praises Lee Henderson as Oxford City tighten up at the back
- FOOTBALL: Much-travelled Declan Benjamin now aims to settle down at Ardley United
- BADMINTON: Young Charlie Driver collects medal treble