Didcot Town joint manager Ian Concannon has urged his players to back up their 5-0 mauling of Bishops Cleeve when they host Southern League Division 1 South & West new boys Larkhall Athletic tonight.
John Mills hit a four-timer, with Sam Elkins completing their nap hand as the Railwaymen moved to third in the table.
Concannon expects Bath-based Larkhall, last season’s Western League champions, to provide a difficult test.
“I don’t know too much about them,” he said. “But it would be nice to back-up Saturday’s win with three points.”
Didcot will be without hamstring-injury victims Ryan Brooks and Lance Williams.
Didcot Tn: from Foster, Heapy, Organ, Baines, Carnell, Learoyd, Elkins, Clark, Mills, Whitehead, Self, S Parish, Bernasconi, McKirnan, A Williams, Abrahart.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Millwall result will determine Oxford United mood for next fortnight, says captain John Lundstram
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth
- FOOTBALL: George McEachran features for England in European Under 17 Championship qualifiers
- ROWING: Wallingford's Ellie Piggott and Brianna Stubbs hold on to national title