Oxfordshire Under 11s won three of their five matches to finish runners-up to Sussex in the Bryanston Festival, near Blandford, Dorset.
Oxon opened up with a 28-run victory over Dorset.
After being put in to bat, Oxfordshire were bowled out for 109, with Luke Charlesworth (35) top-scoring.
But they hit back with Charlie Ing-Chambers (3-12), Charlesworth (3-20), Henry Pretorius (2-11) and Dee Jarvis (2-21) dismissing Dorset for 81.
Charlesworth (49) and Freddie Smith (43) put on their third century stand of the season to set up a 35-run win over Guernsey Under 12s on day two.
Zach Lion-Cachet (31) ensured Oxon reached 177-6 off their 40 overs after they were put in to bat.
Guernsey were then bowled out for 140, with Will Hammersley taking 3-12.
Oxon then suffered a five-run loss to Sussex.
Putting their opponents in to bat, Oxon held Sussex to 120-9, with Lion-Cachet (2-7) and James Coles (2-11) leading the way.
But Oxon then fell short, despite James Coles’s 27.
Coles then hit an unbeaten 78 as Oxon were involved in a thrilling tie against Wiltshire on day four.
He featured in an Oxon Under 11s’ record seventh-wicket partnership of 81 with Jarvis (24no), which took them to 144-6 after being put in to bat.
With Wiltshire reaching 144-6 with a ball left, Coles bowled Josh Kelly.
Oxon signed off with an eight-wicket win over Jersey Under 12s.
Jersey made 155-9 after opting to bat first, with Ing-Chambers (4-9), Petorius (2-8) and Charlesworth (2-8) among the wickets.
Smith (51) and Charlesworth (29) then put on 95 for the first wicket, before Coles (31no) saw Oxon home.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash