Wantage trainer Henry Candy landed a 125-1 double at Salisbury yesterday with Twilight Son (5-1) and Lady Pimpernel (20-1).
Lady Pimpernel landed the Listed EBF Stallions Upavon Fillies’ Stakes under Dane O’Neill, while Fergus Sweeney was on board Twilight Son in a maiden stakes.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- It's not a world a recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title