Wantage trainer Henry Candy landed a 125-1 double at Salisbury yesterday with Twilight Son (5-1) and Lady Pimpernel (20-1).
Lady Pimpernel landed the Listed EBF Stallions Upavon Fillies’ Stakes under Dane O’Neill, while Fergus Sweeney was on board Twilight Son in a maiden stakes.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- CRICKET: Archie Spittles leads the way as Oxfordshire Under 17s storm to win
- CRICKET: Sam Mendes stars as Oxfordshire Over 50s B advance
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell slips down the field after second round in Thailand
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom