BOYS' CLUB MATCHES
CUMNOR booked a place in the Oxfordshire Under 17 League semi-finals with a 49-run win over Minster Lovell to seal top spot in Group C.
Harry Ackland (66) and James Washbourn-Calcutt (48) saw the hosts to 165-3.
Minster Lovell were then restricted to 118-9.
Westbury clocked up 158-7 at Twyford in Group B, thanks to George Markham (57) and Michael Payton-Bruhl (27) .
Tom Skinner picked up two wickets for the hosts, who replied with 106-8.
Matt Gilder made 39 and Henry Sweeney 20, while Payton-Bruhl took 4-11.
Group B Westbury 158-7 (G Markham 57, M Payton-Bruhl 27), Twyford 106-8 (M Gilder 39, H Sweeney 20, Payton-Bruhl 4-11).
Group C Cumnor 165-3 (H Ackland 66, J Washbourn-Calcutt 48), Minster Lovell 118-9.
Latest Sport news
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory