BOYS' CLUB MATCHES
CUMNOR booked a place in the Oxfordshire Under 17 League semi-finals with a 49-run win over Minster Lovell to seal top spot in Group C.
Harry Ackland (66) and James Washbourn-Calcutt (48) saw the hosts to 165-3.
Minster Lovell were then restricted to 118-9.
Westbury clocked up 158-7 at Twyford in Group B, thanks to George Markham (57) and Michael Payton-Bruhl (27) .
Tom Skinner picked up two wickets for the hosts, who replied with 106-8.
Matt Gilder made 39 and Henry Sweeney 20, while Payton-Bruhl took 4-11.
Group B Westbury 158-7 (G Markham 57, M Payton-Bruhl 27), Twyford 106-8 (M Gilder 39, H Sweeney 20, Payton-Bruhl 4-11).
Group C Cumnor 165-3 (H Ackland 66, J Washbourn-Calcutt 48), Minster Lovell 118-9.
Latest Sport news
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- FOOTBALL: Mansfield Road stay top of Oxfordshire Senior League
- FOOTBALL: North Berks leaders Berinsfield are in seventh heaven
- FOOTBALL: Damini Bhagat bags five as unbeaten Oxford City girls prove too strong
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire Schools are beaten in first match
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback