BOYS' CLUB MATCHES
CUMNOR booked a place in the Oxfordshire Under 17 League semi-finals with a 49-run win over Minster Lovell to seal top spot in Group C.
Harry Ackland (66) and James Washbourn-Calcutt (48) saw the hosts to 165-3.
Minster Lovell were then restricted to 118-9.
Westbury clocked up 158-7 at Twyford in Group B, thanks to George Markham (57) and Michael Payton-Bruhl (27) .
Tom Skinner picked up two wickets for the hosts, who replied with 106-8.
Matt Gilder made 39 and Henry Sweeney 20, while Payton-Bruhl took 4-11.
Group B Westbury 158-7 (G Markham 57, M Payton-Bruhl 27), Twyford 106-8 (M Gilder 39, H Sweeney 20, Payton-Bruhl 4-11).
Group C Cumnor 165-3 (H Ackland 66, J Washbourn-Calcutt 48), Minster Lovell 118-9.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands