TOMORROW marks the first game for the new singing section in the East Stand.
Oxford United have designated 100 seats in Block 18 rows V, W, X and Y as the Yellow Noise section.
The aim is to get vocal supporters to be more concentrated and boost the atmosphere at home games.
U’s fan Joe Nicholls said: “It will help songs take hold, as the singers will be able to stand together.
“It’s hoped this will spread and the entire East Stand will become the Yellow Noise and eventually the whole stadium.”
The club have advised supporters attending tomorrow’s game to allow extra travelling time due to major roadworks on the ring road.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- More details on OxVox stadium bid - but talks 'on hold' due to U's takeover interest
- Liam Sercombe a step closer to Oxford United departure