TOMORROW marks the first game for the new singing section in the East Stand.
Oxford United have designated 100 seats in Block 18 rows V, W, X and Y as the Yellow Noise section.
The aim is to get vocal supporters to be more concentrated and boost the atmosphere at home games.
U’s fan Joe Nicholls said: “It will help songs take hold, as the singers will be able to stand together.
“It’s hoped this will spread and the entire East Stand will become the Yellow Noise and eventually the whole stadium.”
The club have advised supporters attending tomorrow’s game to allow extra travelling time due to major roadworks on the ring road.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale