Oxfordshire BA were unable to repeat the previous week’s successes as they slipped to a 126-101 defeat in a friendly against Hertfordshire at Harpenden.
Oxon enjoyed success on just two of the six rinks.
Mike Andrew’s four led the way with a 21-17 victory.
West Witney’s Eddie Dorling received his six-game badge at the match.
Hertfordshire 126, Oxfordshire 101 (Oxon rink scores): B Willoughby, B Jarvie, D Wedge, I Whelpton lost 28-19; V Webb, A Melville, B Bloomfield, A Hall won 21-17; S Tolhurst, M Jones, M Oliver, M Andrew won 21-15; M Cameron, E Dorling, N Satchell, A Ley lost 16-11; C Lewis, T Gripe, R Slater, J Lucas lost 28-13; A Hunt, R Havard, H Franklin, M Petersen lost 22-16.
OXFORDSHIRE resume their Home Counties League campaign against Sussex at Thame on Saturday (2pm).
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- CRICKET: Warborough & Shillingford bowler Tim Chamberlain takes all ten wickets
- FOOTBALL: St Edmunds Under 18s bow out with double celebration
- AUNT SALLY: Roger Goodall and Pip Goulding lead New Club's comeback victory
- FOOTBALL: Summertown crowned champions after one defeat all season
- CRICKET: Witney Swifts flying high after George Seacole's all-round show
- CRICKET: Horspath slide to defeat as Waqar Mohammed takes five
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener