Top riders from across the country will be battling it out for honours in the Berks Bonanza Arena Super Trial at Seymour’s Arena, Aston Tirrold, near Didcot, next weekend.
The two-day event roars into action at 10am on Saturday, August 9 with the women’s and sidecars’ events.
Emma Bristow, the 2013 World Championship runner-up, and Becky Cooke, from the Isle of Wight, are among the leading women due to be in action.
And Alicia Robinson, from East Hagbourne, who was second in the British Girls’ Championship last year, will be hoping to record a local success.
The men’s event is the following day at 10.30am, with the entry list a who’s who of the country’s top competitors on the world stage.
They include James Dabell, Michael Brown, Sam Haslam, Jack Challenor, Ros Danby, Ricky Wiggins and Jack Shepherd.
Alexz Wigg, from Winslow, nephew of the late famous Oxford speedway rider and world longtrack champion Simon Wigg, is also due to be in action.
For more details log on to www.northberksmcc.com.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed