A sparkling innings from Ian Tew led Banbury to a thrilling last-over victory at home to Tring Park to stay in touch at the top of Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 1.
Tew made 61 off 73 balls to provide the vital spark as Banbury, chasing 230 for victory, got home with five wickets and just two balls to spare.
Tring chose to bat first and were indebted to William Jones, who made 101 off 111 balls, to lay the platform for a formidable total.
But their other batsmen struggled to score quickly agsainst a consistent Banbury attack.
Spinners Luke Ryan and Jimmy Phillips picked up most of the wickets, but the seamers bowled tightly too.
Banbury’s reply was built around a second-wicket stand of 109 between Lloyd Sabin and the fluent Tew.
Sabin played the sheet-anchor role with 78 from 153 balls, before free-scoring Nathan Hawkes and Jonny Cater got Banbury over the line in an exciting finish.
Cater’s unbeaten 37 came off 40 balls.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Millwall
- Millwall 0, Oxford United 3 (McAleny 6 & 8, Ruffels 71)
- UPDATES - Millwall v Oxford United
- Joe Rothwell hoping to silence Millwall fans in Oxford United's last away match of season
- Oxford United must be ready to roll up sleeves and battle for everything at Millwall, says boss Michael Appleton
- SHOW JUMPING: Bicester-based girls shine in leading pony show
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We've enjoyed some great moments on our away days this season
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Matt Chapman delighted to score points on his debut
- MOTORSPORT: KTM are on learning curve in United States admits Oxfordshire's Bradley Smith
- BILLIARDS: Lewis Moss & Connor Jones win pairs final