Felipe Massa finished fifth in a Grove-based Williams at the Hungarian Grand Prix as Daniel Ricciardo claimed a thrilling victory for Red Bull.
Massa's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, was also in the points in eighth place.
Ricciardo finished ahead of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, who started from the pit lane, after overtaking that pair in the final four laps, with championship leader Nico Rosberg fourth.
Pastor Maldonado was 13th in an Enstone-based Lotus, with his teammate, Romain Grosjean, retiring after ten laps.
Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton were 15th and 16th for the Banbury-based Marussia outfit.
Both Caterham cars failed to complete the race, with Marcus Ericsson going out on lap seven for the Leafield-based team and Kamui Kobayashi retiring on lap 24.
- Oxford United v Shrewsbury Town - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield
- BASKETBALL: Oxfordshire trio in junior regional side
- ANGLING: Holder Craig Partridge gets off to flying start