Felipe Massa finished fifth in a Grove-based Williams at the Hungarian Grand Prix as Daniel Ricciardo claimed a thrilling victory for Red Bull.
Massa's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, was also in the points in eighth place.
Ricciardo finished ahead of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, who started from the pit lane, after overtaking that pair in the final four laps, with championship leader Nico Rosberg fourth.
Pastor Maldonado was 13th in an Enstone-based Lotus, with his teammate, Romain Grosjean, retiring after ten laps.
Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton were 15th and 16th for the Banbury-based Marussia outfit.
Both Caterham cars failed to complete the race, with Marcus Ericsson going out on lap seven for the Leafield-based team and Kamui Kobayashi retiring on lap 24.
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Steady first round from Eddie Pepperell at Wentworth
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell looking forward to Wentworth
- BOWLS: Tidball's last shot earns South Oxford thrilling victory
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter upbeat over fitness ahead of junior French Open bid
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints too strong for Jurassic Coast Raptors
- ATHLETICS: Emma O'Hara stars as Radley are made to battle in Southern League