Felipe Massa finished fifth in a Grove-based Williams at the Hungarian Grand Prix as Daniel Ricciardo claimed a thrilling victory for Red Bull.
Massa's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, was also in the points in eighth place.
Ricciardo finished ahead of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, who started from the pit lane, after overtaking that pair in the final four laps, with championship leader Nico Rosberg fourth.
Pastor Maldonado was 13th in an Enstone-based Lotus, with his teammate, Romain Grosjean, retiring after ten laps.
Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton were 15th and 16th for the Banbury-based Marussia outfit.
Both Caterham cars failed to complete the race, with Marcus Ericsson going out on lap seven for the Leafield-based team and Kamui Kobayashi retiring on lap 24.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory at Rochdale
- Oxford United's win at Rochdale made amends for setbacks at AFC Wimbledon and Port Vale - Michael Appleton
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)
- UPDATES - Rochdale v Oxford United
- Oxford United handed boost with key Rochdale defender serving suspension
- Marvin Johnson looking for more of the same when Oxford United visit Rochdale
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re recharged for busy league and cup schedule
- SWIMMING: David Murphy delivers masterclass to set more records at Arena Pro Swim Series
- TABLE TENNIS: Bicester squeeze past Holton in Aubrey Hughes Handicap Shield opener
- ANGLING: Alan Steele clinches Victory Cup