Felipe Massa finished fifth in a Grove-based Williams at the Hungarian Grand Prix as Daniel Ricciardo claimed a thrilling victory for Red Bull.
Massa's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, was also in the points in eighth place.
Ricciardo finished ahead of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, who started from the pit lane, after overtaking that pair in the final four laps, with championship leader Nico Rosberg fourth.
Pastor Maldonado was 13th in an Enstone-based Lotus, with his teammate, Romain Grosjean, retiring after ten laps.
Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton were 15th and 16th for the Banbury-based Marussia outfit.
Both Caterham cars failed to complete the race, with Marcus Ericsson going out on lap seven for the Leafield-based team and Kamui Kobayashi retiring on lap 24.
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff