A man who admitted voyeurism has had his sentencing adjourned because of a spelling mistake.
Philip Harper, of Edinburgh Way, Banbury, pleaded guilty to one count of the offence and breaching his Asbo on August 17 last year.
The 45-year-old was due to be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court on Thursday but he was not brought from HMP Bullingdon because the prison had his first name spelled as Phillip.
He remains in custody and his case was adjourned until Tuesday.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes