AN ELDERLY woman has been rushed to hospital in a life-threatening condition after falling ill in Witney.
South Central Ambulance Service said it was called to Church Lane at about 10.40am to reports a woman had suffered a “medical emergency”.
Freelance photographer Andy Fitzpatrick said paramedics were seen giving the patient CPR before she was taken by air ambulance to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today