Healthwatch Oxfordshire has announced Rachel Coney as its new chief executive officer.
She joins the group after nine years spent in the NHS, including at the Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Ms Coney has also worked at NHS England Thames Valley, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, and the Oxfordshire Primary Care Trust.
She replaces David Roulston, interim chief executive.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year