TICKETS for this year’s Fairport's Cropredy Convention sold out 10 days before the gates open on August 7.
Festival organisers are now warning fans not to turn up on the day on the off-chance of picking up a ticket.
Director Gareth Williams said all 20,000 tickets had been sold.
The three-day outdoor festival is organised by folk-rockers Fairport Convention and takes place on August 7-9.
Apart from Fairport Convention themselves, acts include Chas and Dave, Marillion, Al Steward and The Waterboys.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay