A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash on the A329.
An air ambulance was sent to the scene, near the turn for Great Milton, but the driver of the Suzuki motorbike was taken to the John Radcliffe hospital by land ambulance.
The road was closed in both directions, and the M40 junction 7 northbound slip road was closed, but both have since reopened.
The crash also involved a red Volkswagen Golf.
Thames Valley Police was called at about 9am.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website