Young mum Joanna Bull died of multiple injuries after a collision on the M40 last week, an inquest heard yesterday.
Mrs Bull, 29, of Kenilworth, Warwickshire, died after her Peugeot was in a collision with a lorry southbound between junctions nine and 10 at Wendlebury last Friday, Oxfordshire coroner Darren Salter said.
Her five-week-old baby, Ruby, who survived the crash, was airlifted to the John Radcliffe Hospital and was later allowed to be taken home.
The inquest will resume on November 5.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech