Young mum Joanna Bull died of multiple injuries after a collision on the M40 last week, an inquest heard yesterday.
Mrs Bull, 29, of Kenilworth, Warwickshire, died after her Peugeot was in a collision with a lorry southbound between junctions nine and 10 at Wendlebury last Friday, Oxfordshire coroner Darren Salter said.
Her five-week-old baby, Ruby, who survived the crash, was airlifted to the John Radcliffe Hospital and was later allowed to be taken home.
The inquest will resume on November 5.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year