Young mum Joanna Bull died of multiple injuries after a collision on the M40 last week, an inquest heard yesterday.
Mrs Bull, 29, of Kenilworth, Warwickshire, died after her Peugeot was in a collision with a lorry southbound between junctions nine and 10 at Wendlebury last Friday, Oxfordshire coroner Darren Salter said.
Her five-week-old baby, Ruby, who survived the crash, was airlifted to the John Radcliffe Hospital and was later allowed to be taken home.
The inquest will resume on November 5.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community