Young mum Joanna Bull died of multiple injuries after a collision on the M40 last week, an inquest heard yesterday.
Mrs Bull, 29, of Kenilworth, Warwickshire, died after her Peugeot was in a collision with a lorry southbound between junctions nine and 10 at Wendlebury last Friday, Oxfordshire coroner Darren Salter said.
Her five-week-old baby, Ruby, who survived the crash, was airlifted to the John Radcliffe Hospital and was later allowed to be taken home.
The inquest will resume on November 5.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon