AN ARREST warrant has been issued for a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head as they lay on the ground.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, pleaded guilty at Oxford Crown Court to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm on March 8, 2012.
Moriarty did not appear at the crown court yesterday and told her barrister she was too sick to attend.
Her sentencing was adjourned and a warrant has now been issued for her arrest.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech