AN ARREST warrant has been issued for a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head as they lay on the ground.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, pleaded guilty at Oxford Crown Court to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm on March 8, 2012.
Moriarty did not appear at the crown court yesterday and told her barrister she was too sick to attend.
Her sentencing was adjourned and a warrant has now been issued for her arrest.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes