AN ARREST warrant has been issued for a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head as they lay on the ground.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, pleaded guilty at Oxford Crown Court to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm on March 8, 2012.
Moriarty did not appear at the crown court yesterday and told her barrister she was too sick to attend.
Her sentencing was adjourned and a warrant has now been issued for her arrest.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay