AN ARREST warrant has been issued for a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head as they lay on the ground.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, pleaded guilty at Oxford Crown Court to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm on March 8, 2012.
Moriarty did not appear at the crown court yesterday and told her barrister she was too sick to attend.
Her sentencing was adjourned and a warrant has now been issued for her arrest.
- Our top stories:
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5