AN ARREST warrant has been issued for a woman who admitted kicking someone in the head as they lay on the ground.
Joanne Moriarty, of Hart Street, Oxford, pleaded guilty at Oxford Crown Court to carrying out an assault which caused actual bodily harm on March 8, 2012.
Moriarty did not appear at the crown court yesterday and told her barrister she was too sick to attend.
Her sentencing was adjourned and a warrant has now been issued for her arrest.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community