An 89-year-old driver who died in a crash has been named by police.
Tom Rose, from Carterton, was killed on the road between Brize Norton and Curbridge, near the Caswell Lane junction, on September 1. He was driving a white Volvo V70, which collided with a blue VW Golf at about 2.45pm.
His male passenger was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in a serious but non-life threatening condition, but was discharged on Wednesday. The Golf driver was airlifted to the JR and was in a serious but stable condition last night.
Police are still investigating the incident.Call 101 if you have any information.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay