An 89-year-old driver who died in a crash has been named by police.
Tom Rose, from Carterton, was killed on the road between Brize Norton and Curbridge, near the Caswell Lane junction, on September 1. He was driving a white Volvo V70, which collided with a blue VW Golf at about 2.45pm.
His male passenger was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in a serious but non-life threatening condition, but was discharged on Wednesday. The Golf driver was airlifted to the JR and was in a serious but stable condition last night.
Police are still investigating the incident.Call 101 if you have any information.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon