Details have been announced for a silent disco to raise money for a memorial commemorating crash victim Liberty Baker.
Pupils from Henry Box School, which the 14-year-old attended, and Wood Green School have joined forces to hold the under-16s event at The Leys recreation ground on Friday, September 19.
Liberty, of Thorney Leys in Witney, died after being hit by a car while walking to school in Curbridge Road on June 30.
The memorial fund has already raised about £6,000.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' family 'devastated beyond repair' after losing devoted daughter who had 'everything to live for'
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5